Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My First Blog Post

Hi friends,

As you all know I love to discuss various world affairs?? with you all the time.  Honestly I do not know what kept me away from blogosphere for this long.  Such a natural blogger like me should have started blogging way back you may say..  Actually what instigated me in creating a blog was an other blog from my friend Suganya Jawahar.  Anyways, like they say.. better late than never.  

I will be posting on what's happening with me, my interests, politics in India and the US and other stuffs related to me.  Like a true software professional, you will find a lot of 'cut and paste' in my postings.  Please bear with me on that. 

 Whatever I have posted here or commented here would be my opinion on any subject. All my friends are invited to my blog.. You guys can also keep your comments posted so that we can have our ideas shared over here.   Hope that with all your support this will be a success.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are a true programmer. Can make out from the last para of your very first post :) Good luck in blogging. And its good to know that my blog urged you in creating yours. Go Blogo...